Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Dakar OutLook


Well, knock on wood but everything seems to be go so smoothing with the only real hiccup so far is having to get four shots in one day two days before I leave. You see the yellow fever vaccine is in limited quantities here in NYC my friends. So I was only able to get it just recently. Since it is a "live" virus I have to wait three weeks before getting my other four.


So I have a driver picking me up at the airport now-thank God! I hear from the locals that the airport is a nightmare. My french is also a bit rusty so the thought of having to bargain a cab price upon arrival just wasn't feeling so great.I will be renting a room in a house with a Dutch family for the first month. Then I will have a house all to myself!!!!! Crazy! Anyone want to come visit? :)


My twin bro is coming for ten days and I can't wait!!!!!Ok-more to come later but I must get back to writing my final paper that is due tomorrow.Gabrielle

1 comment:

jes said...

10 days! how fun! im in my computer class. lost and very confused! so doing some blog time!

cant wait to see micah but ill miss you!