Sunday, May 4, 2008

Beginning


Well I am beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel folks! I cannot believe in nine days I will be finished with my first year of grad school and two weeks from today I will be leaving for Senegal! It's amazing to see God's thread through my life. I came to NYC with a dream and four years later am about to live it. It's been my dream to work for the UN and now I am off to do an internship with UNAIDS in Dakar, Senegal for three months. :)

5 comments:

Micah said...

Yay! So cool that you're blogging!

Alexandra said...

I love that you are blogging! Here's to dreams coming true! You rock!

gtrippe said...

I love that my bro and sis are so proud of me because they are both the artistic writers in the family :)

jes said...

i am so happy for you! ill see you before you leave for sure! i cant wait to get updates about your travels and all!

millay said...

Gfunk!!!!Awesome blog,I love it and i love your journey. Keep up the posts! xxx